We are excited to continue the rollout of our new name and logo. As part of the process of becoming The Police Credit Union, we updated our Online Banking platform on Thursday, August 8, 2019.
The update consisted of technical updates, so you won't see any major changes to the look and feel of Online Banking. However, to ensure the best online experience possible, we would like to share the following recommendations with our members.
IMPORTANT! Additional information for Online Banking users
UPDATE your bookmarks/favorites
- If you created an Online Banking bookmark or shortcut in your web browser before August 8, 2019, you will need to remove that bookmark and create a new one to ensure that you're accessing the most recent version of Online Banking.
- If you continue to use your old Online Banking bookmark, you will not be able to access all of the features Online Banking has to offer, including Credit Card and Mortgage account information.
If you're having issues viewing your Credit Card or Mortgage information, clear the cache on your web browser before logging in.
- For a short time, some web browsers may present a cached (old) version of Online Banking when you log in from our website.
- There are no security issues with the cached version, but not all features will work unless you're logged in to the updated version.
We recommend clearing your cache before attempting to log in.
- To verify that you're in the updated version, check your browser's address bar. The URL in the bar should include "thepolicecu". If you see "sfpcu" in the URL, you'll still have to clear your cache or update your bookmark.
Look for our updated Mobile Banking app.
- As of August 9, 2019, members can download the most recent version of our app by searching for The Police CU Mobile Banking in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Look for our new logo: the 7-pointed yellow star (representing our history with the SFPD) with a small white star inside (representing California).
Reminder for Quicken and QuickBooks users
Now that we've updated our name within Online Banking, members who use Quicken or QuickBooks may follow these instructions to continue downloading data:
- Log out from your Quicken or QuickBooks accounts, then log back in.
- Follow the process of adding a new financial institution to your account. Select The Police Credit Union during this process.
- Log in with your Online Banking credentials to reconnect to us and download your data.
Known issue: Account customization
- Members who had previously rearranged the account tiles on their Account Summary page may notice that the order of their tiles has been reset.
- Additionally, some members may be unable to rename newly created account groupings.
- We are working diligently to resolve these customization issues, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Once we have updates on a resolution, we will share the information on our website and social media.
Thank you for using The Police Credit Union Online Banking! If you need assistance, please contact us at 800.222.1391