We are excited to announce that we will be upgrading our core technology systems including enhancements to digital banking this summer. It is important for members to know that a great deal of careful thought, intensive strategic research and project planning has gone into this endeavor with the goal of providing you with even better service. Enhancing our technology will allow us to not only operate more efficiently, but also to optimize exciting and innovative new technologies and adopt digital tools to improve our products and services, and ultimately, make doing business with us easier and more rewarding!
Here are some of the new features that are coming soon:
- An enhanced user-friendly online and mobile banking experience
- Mobile wallet for debit cards (Apple/Google/Samsung Pay)
- In-branch instant issue of debit and credit cards
- Zelle for state-of-the-art speedy Person to Person (P2P) payments
- Member initiated Skip-a-Pay options for auto, credit card and personal loans
- Enhanced security with Alerts/Controls for credit and debit cards
We are excited about the new enhancements that will improve how we serve you. Over the coming months we will be sending additional communications that will provide more details and will address questions you may have regarding this important event. To ensure you receive all our communications, please confirm that we have your correct email, and if you don’t have email, you can either add it or check that your mailing address is correct via online banking. If you need help with updating your information, call us at 800.222.1391 or stop by any branch for assistance.
President/CEO, The Police Credit Union of California