We are pleased to announce that as of Tuesday, July 6, we have completed the upgrade to our new digital banking system. While a large number of digital banking users have successfully logged in, we are still experiencing a high volume of calls to our Contact Center and visits to our branches. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.
Please know we are committed to reaching out to every member who is experiencing difficulties to help resolve issues.
If you are still having problems, call us at 415.564.3800 or use our Contact Form to send us a message.
||Available now. Log in to Digital Banking and click on E-statements (on desktop) or More > E-statements (in the mobile app) to get started.
|Travel Notifications (Debit Cards)
||Available in late July. Travel Notes for Credit Cards are available now (click on your Credit Card in Digital Banking).
||Available in late July.
Below are some helpful Digital Banking tips:
- If you have NOT logged into digital banking (online or mobile) in over 15 months and you are not able to successfully login using the first time login instructions, we suggest you re-enroll and create a new username and password that meet the below requirements:
- Username: must be a minimum of 6 characters and cannot only be numbers
- Password: must be a minimum of 8 characters, cannot only be numbers and must include at least 1 number and 1 special character
- If you used a numerical-only Login ID in our old system, you may need to re-enroll with a username meeting the requirements above.
- If you need to add additional accounts to your Bill Pay, just follow the steps below or visit our Microsite FAQs:
- Log into Digital Banking and select Bill Pay then My Account
- Click on 'Add Account'
- Complete the required information and click Next
- Review the information and click Submit
- Please note that the first time you log in and access Bill Pay you will be asked to complete your address information, security questions and agree to the Terms and Conditions again. This is required for all Bill pay users (new and existing).
- If you're accessing Digital Banking from Safari and having issues using Bill Pay, we recommend that you check your cookie settings. Click here for more information.
- In our new Digital Banking platform, you will notice the Bill Pay experience is slightly different. After you log in to Digital Banking and select Bill Pay, you will be taken directly to the Bill Pay site – we no longer have the interim page that was on our previous platform.
- With the recent Banking system conversion the Credit Union had to make an adjustment to when you receive your Mobile Deposits. All mobile deposited checks that have been verified by the CU will be deposited to your account no more than two hours after submission Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Checks deposited after 5:30pm PST will be reviewed and deposited the next business day. Availability of deposited funds are based on the credit union’s check hold policies. After depositing a check through our mobile app and receiving a confirmation message, navigate to Check Deposit and tap on the History tab to view the status of your deposit (Pending, Accepted, etc.)
- Members may be experiencing service delays impacting external transfers and loan payments. We are working diligently to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and will adjust payments and refund fees resulting from the error.
New Technologies Coming Soon
With our new system upgrade in place, we have the foundation to bring you improved and innovative products and services. Over the course of this year we will be bringing you new services such as:
Zelle® – We’ve all been in this scenario: you’re out to dinner with your friends and then the bill comes but not everyone carries cash these days and the restaurant doesn’t want to split the bill. With Zelle® you’ll be able to safely and easily send and request money just by using an email address or phone number.
Mobile Wallet – Paying with your debit card just got easier and more secure. We brought you a contactless debit card earlier this year, and soon you’ll be able to add your debit card to your mobile wallet for Apple/Google/Samsung Pay, so you can make your in-store payments using your mobile device.
Skip-A-Pay – Unexpected expenses can occur which add financial burden. With our new Skip-A-Pay program, we can help ease that financial burden by giving you the flexibility to skip a payment on qualifying loans (auto, credit card and personal loans).
Instant Issue – If you ever need to replace your debit or credit card, we’ll be able to provide you with that new card on the spot at your local branch.