In your busy life, you need a checking account that doesn’t slow you down with annoying fees when you use an ATM out of the The Police Credit Union or CO-OP networks. The Police Credit Union believes convenience shouldn’t cost you extra, so we offer a Checking Account that refunds fees from any institution’s ATMs when you set up Direct Deposit.
There’s no monthly service charge, no direct deposit requirements and no hassle. Your time is valuable. Your checking account should be, too. We’re the California police credit union providing a checking account that enhances our law enforcement members’ lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
Open Your Account Switch to The Police Credit Union Checking
Features & Benefits
- Up to 10 ATM fee rebates per month when you use another financial institution's ATM*
- Dividends earned and paid monthly
- $25 to open your account
- Access to online banking and all features such as Online Check Deposits, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and E-statements
- Overdraft protection
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free first box of checks
- 24/7 access to MemberLink, The Police Credit Union's telephone transaction line
- Fee-free access to more than 30,000 ATMs nationwide through the CO-OP Network plus more than 5,000 shared branch locations to make deposits and withdrawals
*The Police Credit Union will refund ATM surcharges up to $3 per out-of-network ATM transaction. You must have an The Police Credit Union Checking Account in good standing and a Direct Deposit posted to your Checking Account monthly.