Here’s a fun way for children ages 12 and under to learn how to manage their money and establish good financial habits. The Police Credit Union's Looney Tunes Kids Program gets children involved early and teaches them the importance of using money responsibly.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made any time. Parents stay involved with online access to review account activity as well as the ability to transfer money from their account to their child’s. We also can set up automatic deposits through payroll deduction. Get your child started today on the road to smart money management.
Open Your Account
Features & Benefits
- $25 deposit opens your account and starts earning dividends
- Win prizes when you deposit money and receive stamps on your Deposit Stamp Card*
- Receive a free coin saver folder
- Deposit money using special Looney Tunes deposit slips
- 24/7 access to MemberLink, The Police Credit Union’s telephone transaction line
- Access to online banking and all features such as Online Check Deposits, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and E-statements
Fun & Informational Stuff
Learn how to earn, save, spend and borrow money in an entertaining environment. Elementary school students can access the 5-Spot Clubhouse while middle school students can learn through A.J.’s Mall.
Our Life Stages area also provides valuable financial information for teens and younger children.