We all could use a little more peace of mind. The Police Credit Union’s Overdraft Protection Line of Credit provides it by covering the occasional overdrafts on your checking account that can happen to anyone. You can secure loan amounts up to $2,000 and funds will be transferred automatically to your checking account when an overdraft occurs.
The Police Credit Union encourages responsible money management, but now you can stop worrying about overdrawing your checking account when you encounter a surprise expense or lose track of your withdrawals.
Apply Now Request Video Appointment
Features & Benefits
- Low, competitive fixed rates
- Loan amounts up to $2,000
- No monthly service or usage fees
- No collateral security required
- Payment Protection available
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates quoted above assume excellent borrower history and may include a discount of .25%. To qualify for this discount you must have an The Police Credit Union deposit account from which your monthly loan payment is deducted. Your actual APR may vary and will be determined when a credit decision is made, and may be higher than the lowest rate available. Lower credit quality, longer terms, different loan types, and non-qualification for discounts may result in higher rates. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. For current rates or other information, call us at 800.222.1391.
Apply for an The Police Credit Union Overdraft Protection Line of Credit today through our online loan application or by calling The Police Credit Union at 800.222.1391. You also can visit one of our convenient branches.