Looking for a lender more trustworthy than The Police Credit Union? Maybe it’s you! The Police Credit Union’s Savings Secured Loan allows you to borrow money against your The Police Credit Union Savings or Certificate account at a low cost.
Not only do you save money in interest, but you continue to earn dividends on your money.
Features & Benefits
- Interest rate is just 3.00% above your savings or certificate rate
- Use conveniently for any purpose
- Terms available up to 60 months
- Continue to earn dividends on your pledged funds
- Flexible payment options available
- Payment Protection available
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Example rate of 3.50% with 60 monthly payments = $18.19 per $1,000 borrowed. Rates quoted above assume excellent borrower history and may include a discount of .25%. To qualify for this discount you must have an The Police Credit Union deposit account from which your monthly loan payment is deducted. Your actual APR may vary and will be determined when a credit decision is made, and may be higher than the lowest rate available. Lower credit quality, longer terms, different loan types, and non-qualification for discounts may result in higher rates. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. For current rates or other information, call us at 800.222.1391.
Apply for an The Police Credit Union Overdraft Protection Loan today through our online loan application or by calling The Police Credit Union at 800.222.1391. You also can visit one of our convenient branches.