Your financial strategy likely involves a mixture of options with varying degrees of risk. When you’re balancing your portfolio, consider The Police Credit Union’s Certificates as a steady investment with terms that ensure your money’s liquidity. We help police officers and law enforcement members in California diversify their savings.
You also can use The Police Credit Union’s Certificates to create a “ladder” strategy in which your Certificates’ terms mature every month to provide extra income if you need it, or allow you to re-invest if you don’t. Get started today for as little as $500.
Open Your Account
Features & Benefits
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- Guaranteed rate of return for the term
- No monthly service or maintenance fees
2-Year Bump-Up Certificate
- Earn 4.154% APY1 (4.07%)
- One time bump allowed during the account term
- Only $500 to open
- Upon maturity, rolls into 2 Year Certificate
- New money only**
- Not available for IRA Certificates
18 Month Certificate Special
- Earn 3.930% (4.008% APY*)
- In today’s volatile rate market, enjoy a highly competitive rate, with the peace of mind that your funds are insured
- Only $500 minimum to open
- Fast and easy online opening
- Certificate rolls into 24-month Certificate upon maturity
Current Fee Schedule
Terms & Conditions: Rates/yields are subject to change. Fees could reduce earnings on the accounts. Certificates are available for the range of days stated above. The annual percentage yield and dividend rate assume that dividends remain on deposit until maturity. After the Certificate Account is opened, you may not make deposits or withdrawals into the account until the maturity date. There is an early withdrawal penalty if you withdraw any of the funds before the maturity date. For additional terms and conditions, see About Your Accounts (pdf 267 kb) for more information.