Reaching your financial goals requires patience and discipline. The Police Credit Union is a law enforcement credit union in California that offers sensible savings options to help you improve life for your family.
Our Savings Account features no monthly fees and a low minimum balance to earn dividends, while providing anytime access to your cash. This account supports your efforts to manage your money responsibly.
Open Your Account
Features & Benefits
- Dividends earned and paid monthly
- $25 to open your account
- Access to online banking and all features such as online check deposits, mobile banking, bill pay and E-statements
- Use the account as overdraft protection and as security for a loan
- 24/7 access to MemberLink, The Police Credit Union’s telephone transaction line
- Fee-free access to your account at more than 5,000 shared branch locations
Current Fee Schedule
Terms & Conditions: Rates/yields may change after you open your account. Fees could reduce earnings on the accounts. Dividends will be compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in your account each day. Dividends will begin to accrue on the day you deposit cash or non-cash into the account if deposited before close of business. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date, which is the last day of each month. For additional terms and conditions, see About Your Accounts (pdf 267 kb) for more information.
Open your The Police Credit Union Regular Savings Account today through our online account application or by calling us at 800.222.1391. You also can visit one of our convenient branches.