Financial planning shouldn’t end when you reach retirement. Rather, this is the time to remain vigilant and active in managing your investments and wealth. You’ll need to maintain your level of income from retirement accounts and investments while possibly seeking growth opportunities for your later years in retirement.
Rely on The Police Credit Union’s IRA options and savings accounts to create a more comfortable retirement.
Features & Benefits
Take time to review and revise your investment choice and monitor your spending habits during retirement. The Police Credit Union provides certified financial service representatives to assist you in managing your wealth and ensuring you remain on track toward your goals.
- Attempt to eliminate all debt upon retirement
- Save enough before retirement to ensure you can live comfortably
- Contact a tax advisor about IRA or 401k withdrawals and other retirement activities that might affect your tax filing
- Monitor your expenses during retirement and adjust your strategy accordingly if you find yourself lacking the money you need
- Increase your income by investing your money differently through certificates, bonds, stocks, high-yield savings accounts, etc.
- Use your expertise developed as a professional to serve as a part-time consultant
- Consider relocating to an area with a lower cost of living