Before contacting us about foreclosure alternatives, you’ll need to gather specific documents to present to our representatives. All borrowers listed on the current mortgage must present this documentation.
- Your most recent pay stub(s), covering a 30-day period
- Your last two years’ employer W-2 forms
- Your hazard insurance and property tax bills for all property owned
- Non-The Police Credit Union savings account statements showing three months’ balances
- A letter explaining your current financial position
If you own rental property, please present the following:
- Your last two years’ personal tax returns, all schedules or
- Your current rental agreements for each rental property
If you are self-employed, please present the following:
- A complete copy of your last two years’ federal tax returns, all schedules
- A year-to-date profit and loss statement with balance sheet
- A complete copy of your last two years’ business returns (1065s, 1120S or 1120, if applicable)
- Your last two years’ K-1s, if applicable
Please note that additional documentation may be needed and requested after our initial review.
Call us at 800.222.1391 or 415.564.3800 with your documents ready to present to The Police Credit Union representative, and we will explore various options based on your financial situation. If you wish to have an agent act on your behalf, please complete and return the Borrower Designation of Representation form to this address:
The Police Credit Union
2550 Irving Street
San Francisco, CA 94122
Then have your representative contact us immediately.