Q: How do I get a Login ID and password?
A: You will create your Login ID and password during the enrollment process. Below are some guidelines for creating a valid login.
Your Login ID:
- 6-20 characters
- No characters or symbols
- 5-15 characters
- Must contain one number
Q: Is there a charge to use Online Banking?
There is no charge to enroll in Online Banking or access your information online.
Q: Is Online Banking safe?
A: SFPCU is committed to providing the most secure online experience. Some of the security features of Online Banking include:
- Multi-factor authentication system - which combines multiple types of identification for stronger, more reliable protection such as a Secure Access Code (SAC) - which works as a secure identification number that is sent to the member via, text, email or phone to then access our Online Banking system.
- Firewall - a logical barrier designed to prevent unauthorized or unwanted communications between the SFPCU internal network and the Internet. Our Online Banking system is protected by a powerful firewall that is monitored 24x7.
Q: I'm getting an error message when I try to enroll in Online Banking. What should I do?
A: Try double-checking your information. You may have made a typo. Common typos include:
- Entering your member number incorrectly.
- Entering your zip code incorrectly.
- Not entering the correct digits for your Social Security number. Make sure you're entering the last four digits of the primary account holder's SSN.
- Requesting a Login ID (username) that is already registered.
If you have verified that your information is correct and are still having difficulties enrolling, please contact us at 800.222.1391 and we will be happy to assist you.
Q: When I try to enroll, I get a message telling me that my member number is already enrolled in Online Banking. What does that mean?
A: You may have previously enrolled your member number through our current or previous Online Banking system. If you can't remember your login credentials or need help retrieving them, please contact 800.222.1391 for assistance.
Q: I registered a Login ID, but accidentally clicked the "Back" button before setting my password. How can I finish logging in?
A: If you clicked the "Back" button, you should be on a login screen page with a "Forgot your password?" link. Click on "Forgot your password?" to reset your password and complete your first time login process. If you require additional assistance, please call us at 800.222.1391.