Provides a financial safety net in case you overdraw your account.
- Saves you the embarrassment and extra charges associated with a returned check
- $28 fee imposed only when Courtesy Advance is used to cover an actual overdraft
- Total fees paid for Courtesy Advance will be reflected in your monthly statements
Overdraft Protection Line of Credit
We encourage responsible money management, but now you can stop worrying about overdrawing your checking account when you encounter a surprise expense or lose track of your withdrawals.
- Low, competitive fixed rates
- Loan amounts up to $2,000
- No monthly service or usage fees
- No collateral security required
- Payment Protection available
Overdraft Savings Transfer
Use your The Police Credit Union Savings Account to cover any overdrafts automatically.
- Coverage is free of charge
- You must have enough funds in your linked Share Savings account to cover the full transaction amount
- Your Membership Share Savings account is linked when you open your checking account
Contact us one of the ways below if you would like to change your linked Savings Account.
We're Here to Help
Other ways to connect with us
Call us at 800.222.1391 or find a branch location, by clicking the button below.Our Locations
Meet with us virtually
Schedule an appointment or meet a member of our Virtual Branch team from your computer, laptop, or mobile deviceVisit our Virtual Branch
Virtual Branch Hours
Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PST
Limitations: Courtesy Advance™ is a non-contractual courtesy that is available to individually/jointly owned accounts, with members over the age of 18, in good standing. The Police Credit Union reserves the right to limit participation to one account per household and to discontinue this service without prior notice.
External Link Alert
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. The Credit Union does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.