Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PST, 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PST
Closed Sundays and holidays
Holidays & Self Service Options
The Police Credit Union's branches will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 16, 2023
- Presidents' Day - February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day - May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth Day - June 19, 2023
- Independence Day - July 4, 2023
- Labor Day - September 4, 2023
- Indigenous Peoples Day - October 9, 2023
- Veterans Day - November 11, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day - November 23, 2023
- Christmas Eve Day - December 24, 2023 (Credit Union closes at 2:00 p.m. PST)
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2023
Self Service Options
Visit our Digital and Mobile Banking page to learn about the many online features available to manage your accounts through Digital and Mobile Banking. Detailed FAQs on most of our digital services can be found in our Digital Banking Help - FAQs.
Our Member Services Hub is also available to help you find answers to your questions.
External Link Alert
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. The Credit Union does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.